Election Day 2019 has arrived (for the second time this year!)
This time around it's the feds' turn as the major parties tussle to see who will be leading our country for the next three years.
WHERE TO VOTE
Booths are open 8am to 6pm sharp. All have assisted access for wheelchair users.
- Araluen Federal Hall, 5989 Araluen Road
- Braidwood Central School, 46 Wilson Street
- Bungendore Public School, 59-65 Gibraltar Street
- St Mary's Hall, 28 Turallo Terrace
- Captains Flat Community Hall, Foxlow Street
- Majors Creek Recreation Hall, Hill Street
- Sutton Public School, 18 Victoria Street
- Wamboin Community Association Hall, 112 Bingley Way
OUT AND ABOUT
If your booth has food and drinks or market stalls on show, let us know with a pic or comment on our Facebook page: facebook.com/BraidwoodTimes
Or if you're just out and about with the kids and pets, enjoying an autumn day free of politics, share a snap with us on Facebook, too.
On the ground in Eden-Monaro it's a choice between eight candidates for the lower house (or is that only seven?).
Key issues across this massive electorate include climate change and its challenges (and challengers); rural health and education; roads of national significance; and agriculture and primary production; among others.
What are people talking about on election day? Where will you be casting your ballot? Keep abreast of how election day pans out in Eden-Monaro as Australian Community Media reporters across the electorate take its pulse.
Keep coming back or refresh this page for the latest on our live blog below: